Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun UnIqUe Fall Decor

Last weekend I made the trek over the mountains and through the woods to my mom and dads. I really should find a dentist on this side of the mountains, but it's a good excuse to go see my family. They're kinda fun!

Mom decided a girl's night at the house would be fun {a relaxing retreat from every day life} and some great women gettin together! Mom and I decided on a wreath theme and headed to JoAnn's, the $1 Tree, and Michael's. By the time we arrived home the dining room table looked like this!
Fabric quarters, burlap, tulle, raffia, ribbon, flower bunches, leaves, spray paint, glue...

 My unconventional re-purpose wreath-the base is an old picture frame wrapped in burlap
 Added some fabric rosette flowers, flowers, burlap, pine cones and buttons
Mom #2's wreath! Love it Cath! Started as a round metal wreath that she wrapped in burlap and added floral to
The beginning of Karen's ambitious wreath. A styrofoam base wrapped in burlap. Then fabric squares were poked into it! It turned out fabulous!
I had an extra frame and some extra time so i whipped this up for my living room. Green is my accent color, it works perfect!
Hillary's fun frame wreath :) She wrapped her frame in a purple plaid fabric and then added goodies around the sides.

Didn't get photo's of Lisa's fun wreath it was a metal circle wrapped in tulle and ribbon filled full with fall florals! Loved it!

Mom did a fall floral arrangement in a basket--missed the pic! Thank you for getting us all together and thinking up a great Sunday night! Made coming home for  the dentist worth it! I love you! <3

Gather your gals together, throw some fun fall or winter decor on the table and enjoy creating with great company {Does the mind and body wonders!}
--ZZB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to see your projects and hear your thoughts!!