Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 1 PAINT- Be an Overnight Van Gogh!

It's true I wish I could say I am the best painter in the world, but much to my dismay I am not.  I, however, love the look of oil painting, but am petrified of actually attempting it. So, this week I went for it, I became an OIL PAINTER...kind of!

Here's the scoop {some of it} I combined my love for transferring photos to wood with a cool free photo website added some paint to give it my own spin and ta-dah... I AM a painter!!


All the necessary supplies...


The photo on the LEFT is the original photo and the photo on RIGHT is my hand painted version


My guy has now requested I do more paintings for the house--SUCCESS! P.S. this is not my puppy, but he is pretty precious! 

The final tutorial will give you all the insider tips and the step by step instructions on How to be an Overnight Van Gogh!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to see your projects and hear your thoughts!!