Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Next Week on SYTYC

Hey Gang,

I'm pretty excited about next week's entry for paint week on "So You Think You're Crafty!"

Wouldn't it be fun if I could tell you what my craft is?!
...

.....


...

HA! I can't!

Head on over MONDAY to see all the entries and vote for your favorite 1-10! If you vote any day other than Monday click the button on the LEFT side of screen that moves along with you as you browse to see the current contest entries.

P.S. I can't use any crafts I have already posted here on my blog therefore I'm not giving you much in the way of craft posts just in case I decide it's THE one I want to use.

Throughout the 10 WEEKS you will be seeing the following categories in no particular order...

Upcycle
Kids Can Do
PVC pipe
Outdoors
Around the World
Summer
Ruffle

Final Week: WILD


See you on SYTYC on Monday! VOTE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to see your projects and hear your thoughts!!