Friday, July 12, 2013

Sad News

Sadly my time has come to an end on So You Think You're Crafty. I had fun challenging myself with the different themes. Thank you Missy for getting me involved and to Tauni for always answering my questions swiftly. I have lots to keep me busy between wedding projects, starting my new job as a labor and delivery nurse and getting healthy. For those that didn't know I had a hernia repair June 7th and have had nothing but complications since, an allergic reaction to the glue and then a fluid collection requiring an ER visit and drain placement. Thankful for the ability to use crafting as a distraction! Follow my blog to see the exciting projects that will come to life for our wedding! You know a DIY girl will have lots of personal touches at her own wedding. :)

Here's a sneak peek at what I was working on for ruffle week!



<3 Melissa Delight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to see your projects and hear your thoughts!!